The Tuscany Wine and Olive Oil Trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater Wine area of Tuscany called “Chianti” and in particular the “Chianti Classico” one, with a selection of special wineries and the knowledge of a sommelier on board that will lead the way in the world of Chianti Wines and Olive Oil.
What’s included in the tour:
- Small-group Tuscany Chianti tour
- Transportation IN/OUT Florence by comfortable Minivan
- English speaking driver
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided visit to an important winery and wine tasting
- Guided visit to a boutique winery
- Typical Tuscan meal with wine tasting
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
- EVERY DAY at 9:30AM - (Nov. - Feb. from Monday to Saturday)
- Language: English
Chianti Classico is one of the most known wines of the world with its unmistakable logo of the Black Rooster who guarantees the authentic taste of Tuscan wine; enjoy our small-group wine tour traveling in peace with our professional English speaking driver and comfortable Minivan car.
The area explored is outstanding; with its olive groves, cypresses and vineyards that produce some of the best wines in the world with a blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo and different varieties of red grapes blended differently by the producers.
During the day you will learn the different characteristics of wine, you will get to know how distinguish the acidity, the taste, and flavor pairing with food.
This glorious trail will give you the chance to get acquainted with the history of wine and the secret of how to keep long lasting traditions alive.
This experience includes the visit of an olive oil mill in an ancient noble estate, where you will enjoy a guided tour of their spaces in a unique mix of ancient and modern setting, learning about the processes involved in producing olive oil. A taste of their gourmet olive oil will reveal all the incredible flavors that their passion and work generate.
After the olive oil experience you will discover two wineries and their cellars: a famous and glorious winery, with a spectacular cellar, and a fascinating small boutique winery. Both wineries boast international wine awards.
The tour also includes the wine tastings at the wineries you will visit, a typical Tuscan meal (lunch or dinner depending if you choose the am or pm departure), many photo opportunities and the friendly feeling of a small and intimate group of wine lovers.
Get to know the area of the great wines, get to know Tuscany, join the perfect experience for wine lovers.. the “Tuscany Wine and Olive Oil Trail”!
The tour is very enjoyable for everyone, any age, but please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
under 18 must always be accompanied by at least one adult.
- 48 hr
cancellation policy. A full penalty applies for cancellations in the last
48 hours prior to tour departure. The full penalty applies to
must meet 15 min before the tour.