Meet the authentic Michelangelo's David in all his magnificence, and discover the other masterpieces housed in the Accademia Gallery museum.
During this 1.5 tour, you will enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and discover the original Michelangelo's masterpiece that has become the symbol of Renaissance splendour: The David.
During this special guided visit, you will be able to admire the Accademia Gallery Museum from every perspective, and to gaze in awe at David, that dominates the central gallery of the museum.
You will be able to learn all the history of the the massive statue that was placed at the entrance of Palazzo Vecchio in 1504, it to be admired by the Florentines as a symbol of the independence and strength of the city.
An amazing cultural experience with tickets to the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo's masterpiece. In addition to presenting the David, during this Accademia Florence guided tour, your guide will explain how to appreciate Michelangelo's striking Prisoners and St. Matthew.
You will also enjoy the chance to admire and acclaim this stunning icon of Florentine Renaissance, as well as other remarkable works of art exhibited in the Museum, including religious paintings, and sculptures by the major artists.
This special Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket includes:
- Accademia Gallery entrance (skip the line)
- English speaking licensed guide
- Earphones for groups over 5 pax
YOUR GUIDE / TOUR OPERATOR
Towns of Italy - Florencetown is a certified and qualified tour operator with the City of Florence Tour Operator 'official stamp'. He has been operating in Florence since 2006 and specializes in the creation and management of tours and practical activities for small groups and regularly scheduled private individuals. Guaranteed quality!
- Entrance to the museum entails a mandatory security check, which may cause delays in access even with skip-the-line priority tickets.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them. Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum. Big bags, liquid bottles and large umbrellas will not be allowed inside the museums (ok small foldable umbrellas). Once the tour is finished, clients can remain inside the museum if they want to keep visiting it on their own.
- We inform that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.