Horses & Vineyards horseback riding tour in Tuscany will reveal the true beauty of the Tuscan countryside, giving you the opportunity to explore it in the most natural way!
This is a very small-group tour (max 8 persons), providing a truly personal experience with the highest quality.
- Small-group tour
- Transportation IN/OUT town
- Orientation horse riding lesson
- Relaxing horseback ride through the Chianti countryside
- Professional horse Guide & Tour Leader
- Guided visit to a wonderful winery
- Typical Tuscan Meal with Wine tasting
- Wine and territory booklet
- Cancellation policy: 48 HRS
- Availability: from April to November - Every Day at 9am (November from MON to SAT)
- Duration of approx. 8 hours
- MEETING POINT: Florencetown booking office - Piazza Mentana 2 red, opposite the Arno river
- the use of face mask is mandatory
You will comfortably be shuttled to the Florentine Chianti wine region (about 25 mins), where the world famous wines are produced.
Based in a truly picturesque environment you will be given a brief lesson to get acquainted with your horse, before a relaxed and easy hour horseback ride through a scenic landscape made of the typical Tuscan hillside, olive groves and vineyards. An approximately 1.5-hour horse experience thwt will immerse you in the true essence of the Tuscan countryside, like no other experience.
After the beautiful horse ride you will then reach a fascinating ancient olive oil mill in a noble estate, and given a guided tour of their spectacular spaces in a unique mix of ancient and modern setting, learning about the processes involved in producing olive oil. A taste of their gourmet olive oil will reveal all the incredible flavors that their passion and work generate.
Then reach a boutique winery, visiting its small ancient cellar, combined with the modern workspace where incredible wines are produced, Learn their peculiar approach to wine making, that has granted them some of the most important wine awards worldwide,
Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan lunch in a restaurant, immersed in nature, tasting some of the incredible wines of the winery you just visited.
You will then be taken back to Florence with a relaxed and scenic drive on one of our minivans.
An interesting booklet on wine and the Chianti territory will be your memory to bring home.
NO previous riding experience is required, and riding hats (helmets) will be provided.
The tour is not permitted for children under 14.
Difficulty: Easy ride. The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter.