Four generations of jewel artisans, a family business that has gone through more than a century of history affirming its philosophy, its own essential creed: the jewel as an ornament of the body, the highest expression of the intimate feminine self and its way of expressing itself.
A success story that has lasted 115 years, studded with important prizes and awards including the first prize at the Venice Biennale with 14 hand-engraved stones, now on display at the "Il Tesoro dei Granduchi" Museum in Palazzo Pitti, and the first prize at the International Diamond Award first in New York and then in Buenos Aires.
Every Fratelli Piccini jewel is a unique creation that comes from the hands of our Master craftsmen, loyal custodians of those goldsmithing techniques that bring high-end jewelry to art. Tradition, craftsmanship, creativity, research and design come together to create a unique and recognizable style. An Italian icon in the world, a small universe to live and share.
Fratelli Piccini Creations and Services
- Jewelry collections and unique pieces of fine jewelry - with certificate of authenticity - designed and manufactured entirely by hand
- Wedding bands, jewelry and high jewelery for the bride and groom
- Jewels designed according to the Customer's instructions, tailored and handmade with enclosed a certificate of uniqueness
- Rare and investment stones with G.I.A. certification - Gemological Institute of America
- Antique and Collectible Silverware
- The Fratelli Piccini Maison is also partner of selected brands of excellence in the world of jewelry and watchmaking: Patek Philippe, Mikimoto, Messika, Vhernier and Corum.
Fratelli Piccini Experiences
- "The Brightest Night": exclusive opening of the Atelier for Guests with private dinner prepared by Michelin-starred Chefs and served inside the evocative and golden environments of the atelier or on the romantic terrace on the Arno.
- "The Ultimate Betrothal": a unique experience dedicated to the promises of love. Exclusive opening of the Atelier for Guests and breakfast at dawn served by Michelin-starred chefs in the atelier or on the romantic terrace on the Arno.
- "Stairway to Heaven": a three-hour journey inside the atelier to discover the secrets of the goldsmith's art with the possibility of viewing the historical archive and the private family collection with an aperitif on the romantic terrace on the Arno.