Give an all-inclusive holiday for 2 people to sleep in the trees. Includes breakfast, bbq dinner and park ride and has no expiration date.
A few minutes from Florence there is a magical place where you can spend an unforgettable night sleeping in a real TREE CAMP. The Poggio Valicaia Park Museum of Environmental Art, with its 48 hectares of Park and Woods, is an area of great charm especially from the point of view of the natural and anthropic landscape; a precious asset for flora, fauna and arboreal heritage; but also from an artistic point of view through the plastic arts and a contemporary cultural dimension.
- Welcome to the Park
- Dinner x2 complete with drinks with mixed meat cooked on a bbq, bread and side dish, grilled at sunset in the gardens and olive grove adjacent to the farmhouse.
- Possible veg or gluten free version
- Overnight x2 on MoMA Design Icon Award Winning Tensile Tree Tents
- Breakfast in the bistro bar
- Visit to the monumental statues, the pond and the paths in the woods
- Possibility to stay 2 full days at the Park
WHAT TO BRING
- 1 sleeping bag for each participant or double sleeping bag Note: additional sleeping bags and blankets will be distributed upon request, in case of need
- Comfortable, warm, multi-layered clothing: leggings, trainers, hoodie, microfleece. k-way Note: Each according to their experience and habit of camping
- Beauty case, towel
- Flashlight, phone charger
- Backpacks can be left in the Park for safekeeping to enjoy the day in a relaxed way
PLEASE NOTE!Before purchasing it is necessary to fill in this form: click here