- Two hours of guided activity
- Drink by MAD Souls & Spirits.
- Meeting point - Arno beach, Piazza Poggi Torre di San Niccolò
- When: Tuesday and Thursday 5.30 pm
- What to where: Comfortable clothing, like going for a run
- No paddle board experience is necessary to experience this great
- adventure perfect for couples, families, groups of friends.
- 10 places available
What will you experience
- SUP on the Arno river at sunset, crossing Ponte alle Grazie, Ponte
- Vecchio, Ponte Santa Trinita.
- Cocktail on board by MAD Souls & Spirits.
Admire Florence from the unique perspective that only a stand up paddle
board can guarantee, an exciting outdoor activity suitable for beginners
and experts alike!
Let us guide you on a leisurely cruise down the Arno River, and
experience the cradle of Renaissance like you have never done before.
A Voyage through the Renaissance heart of Florence without the crowds on
a stand-up paddle board adventure. Get a unique perspective on
waterside sights like the Uffizi Gallery and Vasari Corridor Glide
beneath medieval bridges including the Ponte Vecchio. All necessary