Thanks to this experience, you will be able to discover all the natural and organic active ingredients that we use for our cosmetics, and taste the Organic Toscano PGI Extra Virgin Olive Oil thanks to the guidance of professional tasters. You will also receive our "Idea Toscana welcome kit".
- Natural Experience
- Idea Toscana welcome kit
- Ecological gift bag (5 products)
- 3 Mini fragrances 30ml (olive, citrus, rose)
- BOOKING SYSTEM: Contact the telephone number + 39 055/7606635
- COVID-19 PREVENTION: Prohibition of gatherings, Access to the shop is only allowed with a mask and after using a hand sanitizer solution, Safety distance of 1.8 meters, Access to the shop allowed only with a mask and after using the hand sanitizer solution.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: REGULAR Please cancel the day before the visitor as soon as possible, however, no penalties will be applied. COVID CAUSE The shop may decide to cancel or postpone the visit in cases where the ministerial decrees provide for the temporary limitation of some services.
As soon as you enter you will be able to experience the virtual reality that will take you to another dimension: you will be able, wearing our viewers, to "collect" the olives and to take them to the mill and then really to taste the excellence of the Organic Toscano PGI Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In addition to tasting it, you will experience its beneficial effect on the skin, thanks to the cosmetic testers.
Then you will enter the Olfactory room: a room saturated with the natural scent of one of our fragrances (such as olive, rose, citrus, depending on the season), where you can relax by breathing in the scent of our essential oils, surrounded by splendid images.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE POWER OF NATURE
After you will find a wall with images of all the plants and their active ingredients used in the formulation of our products: you will discover their benefits in cosmetics, some you will touch them live and smell them thanks to small bottles of natural essential oils.
OUR SOAP MUSEUM
In the shop, some overtime collected vintage machines were used to make soaps in past centuries and we will show them, still working, in honor of the skilled craftsmen who made them