Shared guided viewing of the core of Florence's Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral), with its Dome and an exclusive sky-walk on terraces. A breathtaking tour to discover the Brunelleschi's Dome.
First, you will learn about the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, which is also often considered the symbol of the city. Discover masterpieces such as Paolo Uccello's clock, Vasari's frescoes, and Bandinelli's marble choir. Then, enter the heart of the Cathedral where skilled restoration works revealed the testimony of the very first Christianity in Florence: the Crypt of Santa Reparata. Begin your ascent to Florence Heaven: the staircase climb, through narrow and open-air corridors that have been closed to the public for centuries. Exclusive visits to the Terraces. Climb to the top of Brunelleschi's Cupola (the Dome).
This tour will give you the most comprehensive tour of the Duomo. Explore the Duomo from top to bottom and see terraces and air-open corridors that are not available to the public. Finish your visit with a climb to the highest point of the Duomo, where you can see all of Florence.
- Art and history tour guide
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- Exclusive opening of the Duomo terraces
- A climb on top of Brunelleschi's Dome
- Duomo complex ticket (valid for 48 hours)
- Florence City GuideBook
YOUR GUIDE / TOUR OPERATOR
Florencetown is a certified and qualified tour operator with the City of Florence Tour Operator 'official stamp'. He has been operating in Florence since 2006 and specializes in the creation and management of tours and practical activities for small groups and regularly scheduled private individuals. Guaranteed quality!
- Not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with reduced mobility
- A dress code is required to enter selected places of worship and museums - no shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for men and women