A fabulous 2.5 hours electric bike tour in the hills of Florence with alcohol free aperitivo.
The most entertaining and complete way to experience the very best of Florence: an easy guided E-Bike tour of Florence, including a (stress-free!) hill journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing views. Meet your dedicated guide and fellow travelers, board your snappy E-Bike, and set off with a smile, for an unforgettable tour. You will start the ride through the narrow streets of the city center and the Oltrarno district, reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and hidden spots to admire the city: the Uffizi square, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, Porta Romana. Leave the center to ride up on the Florentine hill, we will lead you along scenic roads and while you will learn about our history, culture, and history greats: welcome to Galileo Galilei's home!
Finally, you will reach 2 dazzling viewpoints: San Miniato Church and Piazzale Michelangelo, offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops, and lovely bridges. Take your time for a great photo opportunity, relax and enjoy a fresh (and alcohol-free, you have to ride back !!) Aperitivo, before your ride back to the city center ride on other panoramic and unforgettable streets.
Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, you will stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city, and for photo opportunities.
The bike itinerary includes flat, downhill, and uphill sections, to give you a complete variety of views and biking experiences.
- Guided E-Bike Tour in Florence (including Piazzale Michelangelo)
- E-Bike and Helmet
- Water bottle
- Aperitivo at an iconic location (alcohol-free)
- Professional Tour Escort
YOUR GUIDE / TOUR OPERATOR
Florencetown - Towns of Italy is a certified and qualified tour operator with the City of Florence Tour Operator 'official stamp'. He has been operating in Florence since 2006 and specializes in the creation and management of tours and practical activities for small groups and regularly scheduled private individuals. Guaranteed quality!
- Mileage: approx. 20 miles round-trip (approx. 30 kms)
- Terrain: Mostly bike paths and paved back roads with little traffic
- Difficulty: Intermediate. The itinerary is hilly but requires an easy effort, with the assistance of the electric bike. Good riding skills are requested, being the tour on roads open to traffic.
- Please note this tour is not permitted for children under 14.
- Minimum height to use e-bikes: mt. 1,65 (5,5 feet)
- Maximum height to use e-bikes: mt 1,90 (6,2 feet)