You will ride through the narrow streets of the main center and the Oltrarno district, reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce etc.
Visitors will go where a bus can not take them and see so much in three hours! You would never be able to see this much on foot!
The tour will take you to the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisan’s district, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Piazza della Signoria, and much more.
Along the way, the tour guide will share their knowledge on all these historical sites. Visitors will also get the opportunity to take a bunch of photographs!
At the end of the tour, all visitors will agree that biking is the best way to see the "cradle of the Renaissance."
- Guided bike tour of Florence
- English speaking licensed guide
- Earphones for bigger groups
- Water Bottle
- For younger kids (0-5 yo) we provide child seats and children 6-8 years we provide child seats or bike trailers
- Tandem bikes (2 seats), for an adult and a second person any age from 9yo and above
YOUR GUIDE / TOUR OPERATOR
Towns of Italy - Florencetown is a certified and qualified tour operator with the City of Florence Tour Operator 'official stamp'. He has been operating in Florence since 2006 and specializes in the creation and management of tours and practical activities for small groups and regularly scheduled private individuals. Guaranteed quality!
- The itinerary is flat and not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
- Let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients, the Staff will do its best to accommodate them.