From anecdotes to portraits of many family members who changed the history of Florence: starting with Giotto, your guide will take you to all the masterpieces of the most important artists of the Renaissance.
Walking through the gallery's 96 rooms, we'll make sure you won't miss the highlights: Michelangelo, Raffaello, Carvaggio... Did you ever wonder about the different interpretations of The Birth of Venus or Botticelli’s Spring? See for yourself to discover what made Leonardo da Vinci’s paintings some of the most enigmatic works of art in the world and learn about the construction of the Vasari Corridor.
You’ll have the opportunity to stop for a coffee or a cappuccino on the terrace that’s overlooking Piazza della Signoria and offers a splendid view of Brunelleschi’s dome. Stay inside the museum to wander around and to keep exploring or coming back to your favorite works as long as you please, your ticket will be valid until the gallery’s closing time on the day of your tour.
- Ticket booking with priority access to the Uffizi Gallery;
- Assistance for museum entry;
- Disabled accessibility guaranteed;
- Single-language tour conducted by certified Tourist Guides;
- Set of earphones to clearly follow the explanations of the guide.
YOUR GUIDE / TOUR OPERATOR
Slow Tour is a certified tour operator qualified by the City of Florence Tour Operator 'official sticker'. It was born in 2010 from the passion for slow tourism inspired by the Slow Food experience. The tours of our agency are characterized by the search for special places, all visited personally in such a way as to offer real "experiences". Guaranteed quality!
Via Lambertesca 2 , ( Porta 3 degli Uffizi - arrivare con 10 mins di anticipo)
Via Lambertesca 2 , (Door n^ 3 of the Uffizi Gallery - please arrive 10 mins in advance)
- The local operator is not responsible for any delays sometimes caused by the mandatory security checks to enter the Museum.
- Private groups on request with a minimum price increase