Experiencing LGBTQ+ Florence
Tours, events, associations and bars to discover LGBTQI+ Florence.
Photo credits: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnfnwRLyMF/
- PridePark NCS: Also called "Necessariamente", the evenings are self-financed by the Florentine association, Azione Gay e Lesbica, who have been holding their monthly events at the Flog Auditorium for 25 years. A must in the city, today they are known as PridePark / NCS, taking place on the last Friday of the month.
- Bossy: Soul Kitchen's gay Thursday with DJ, aperitivo and dinner.
- Mamamia in Florence: once a month (Friday) the famous Versilian Mamamia arrives at the Viper Theater in Florence, with colours, drag and music all night long.
- ICON: the new LGBT party on Saturday evenings in Florence, located on Via della Vigna Vecchia
- Gulp: gay-friendly association that organizes parties and events throughout the year.
- Tenax - Nobody's Perfect: Saturdays at Tenax, the most historic nightclub in Florence hosts Saturday nights filled with music and performances.
Photo credits: Photo by Brian Kyed on Unsplash